Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nostalgia

Since today was my last day home for winter break, I thought I might reflect a bit on my elementary/middle/high school art accomplishments. They are all over my room and the hallways of my house.

These are shots of the hallway leading up to my room. The one with blue ribbon (top right corner, kinda cut off) was my rodeo piece in 7th grade. Haha.

And here are shots of my bedroom. All high school AP art work.



This is the game room area...with more random artworks on the walls.


This is a piece I did when I was around 9 for some art contest and won the top prize - which was 200 dollars. The sucky part is, its in savings bonds that won't mature until 10 years later. So I guess this year, I can break out that check from the frame and finally cash it in. Haha.
It's a really cute piece. The topic was My Family or something like that. 

Anyhow, it's kinda sad that I don't do much drawing/painting anymore, being a graphic design major.


*PS- sorry if you can't click to view the pictures bigger...I'm still new to using blogger and the picture uploader was frustrating me sooo much earlier tonight.*

1 comment:

imptwitch said...

wow... your house is copletely decked out.

There is absolutely NOTHING on the walls in our house.

Ahh... come summer time that will change!