Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Portfolio site update

In frantic preparation for the month of April, which means time to buckle down and seriously start securing summer internships as well as prepare for the MICA career fair this Friday, I did a complete overhaul of my portfolio site. Check it out - has a good collection of my graphic design works, old and new:

http://www.yvonneweng.com/portfolio.html

(Note: let me know if it doesn't work for you, I am going under the assumption that by this day and age all computers and browsers can handle flash. It may also take a moment to load for some people.)

In other news, this 18 credit semester (with 4 studios including an animation and life drawing on top of 2 GD studios) is kicking my butt. It has hit that time of year where it's crunch time in all my classes, time to think about final projects/presentations/papers. Starting to go crazy now...*sigh* Next year I'm taking it super easy and doing 12 credits...ha.

No comments: